Internship Petrophysics (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Actively support data management activities (core, log, mudlog, etc.)
- Data cleaning, Data preparation, Data categorization and classification
- Data preparation for relevant projects
- Support data scanning and archiving
- Student of Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics
- Ongoing Bachelor- or Master Studies
- Machine learning and programming (e.g. Visual Basic, Python) knowledge of advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- English and German fluently
We offer you:
- Compensation between € 950,- and € 1,400,- depending on level of education
- An international and dynamic environment
- A challenging position where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Location: Vienna Head Office
- Start: July/August 2019
- Duration: 6 months, full time
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.