Senior Expert Digital Portfolio (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
Be part of the Digital Journey of Upstream Digital Excellence and become a frontrunner in the industry. Opportunity to lead globally the optimization of services and projects for Upstream in regard to digitalization IT / IM.
- Responsible for the global digitalization IT / IM portfolio & project process in alignment with Group IT and Branch offices
- Strategic portfolio management setting cost targets, implementing KPIs and manage and steer cost development activities for digitalization IT / IM
- Develop, implement and optimize permanent IT / IM and digitalization portfolio, project and service monitoring and reporting processes
- Responsible for setting up projects in compliant manner according to Project Management standard, steer and governance along the project live cycle
- Permanent optimization of project management process within Upstream digitalization IT / IM in strong alignment with Finance & Controlling and related project managers
- Portfolio cost reporting and administration of project related KPIs
- Fully responsible for global communication of related project standards and health check and processes within Upstream IT group
- Challenge and support creation of business cases and strategic consulting of projects in terms of scope and milestone definition and delivery strategy
- Min. Masters’ degree in Financial Management / Business Administration / Finance / Economics
- Min. 9 years post Masters’ work experience in administration of complex portfolios and IT services, negotiation and supplier strategies
- Solid financial understanding
- Good understanding of Upstream organization cross functional
- Willingness to travel as necessary
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience.
- The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030 all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn
to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.