Senior Expert Card Agents (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Drive and develop international Agent business for commercial road transport as part of the overall card sales strategy
- Manage existing Agents in Turkey, Italy, Poland, Macedonia , Baltic region
with full accountability over planning, alignment, monitoring and evaluating of sales targets
- Develop, update and implement Agent Sales strategies and annual business plans per agent and market
- Ensure discount policy and profitability adherence within Agent customer portfolio and act as OMV Card representative in non OMV core countries
- Screen, build and maintain in depth knowledge of the international transport market and key competitors, report on developments in the market and ensure information flow with other Country and Regional Sales managers
- Ensure that local standards and regulations in respective Agent countries are
fulfilled as well as prepare, evaluate and track marketing activties for Agent businnes together with Marketing department and respective Agents
- Conduct extensive travels to the Agents/Reseller's core markets to steer annual Sales plans as well as regularly participate in negotiations with new Agent customers
- Master / Diploma degree in Business Administration or technical studies with economic background and at least 7 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of the European transport industry
- Proven ability to implement new processes from idea to execution and monitoring phase
- Strong negotiation skills and a self motivated and autonomous working style
- Stress resistance and strong leadership skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Willingness to travel
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn
to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.