Sr.Expert Plastic2Oil Rotating Equipment (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Support the development and implementation of OMV’s Plastic to Oil business
- Steer the technical development in the area of rotating equipment for Plastic to Oil processes
- Basis design, expediting and quality control of rotating equipment orders (e.g. operating parameters, material selection, operability etc.)
- Responsible for an adequate maintenance, repair and spare part philosophy
- Secure Plastic to Oil Process operability, availability and integrity via an optimized equipment design and operating / maintenance concept
- Create equipment design basis for further scale-up steps within area of responsibility
- Planning and execution of repair, maintenance and corrective actions
- Identify and establish business relations to reliable equipment providers
- Drive and perform technology scouting and evaluate the relevance for OMV
- Support technical due diligence for new business opportunities
- University degree (master/diploms) in mechanical / chemical process-engineering
- At least 9 years of refinery and petrochemical process experience
- Knowledge of refinery
- Engineering and therefore legal basis experience
- Process scale-up experience
- Turnaround and availability improvement experience
- Well-developed network and relationships in related areas e.g. universities, research institutes, engineering companies
- Proven track record of delivering results (creativity)
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 75.411,70, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Schwechat, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn
to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.