Senior Expert Category Management VIVA Shop (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Support the definition of international filling station shop strategy, taking into account the heterogeneous situation of ten international markets and the central strategic direction
- Identify the international potentials from Category Management across the following value drivers: category roles, store layout, assortment, planogram, pricing, promotion mechanics, supplier bonifications and supplier negotiations
- Develop the tools and processes required to develop and implement the strategy as well as develop a comprehensive strategy documentation
- Create a winning spirit and performance culture across the international community, supported by concrete measuring/evaluation tools and accelerate margin growth and operational efficiency across all CM levers
- Drive the implementation of state of the art Category Management within OMV
- Develop the respective toolkit and implementation plan for the countries and work with countries on the rollout of the newly defined tools, processes and guidelines
- Guide the countries through the implementation, build local expertise, monitor results and continuously optimize the tools and processes
- Ensure that Category Management is executed across all countries at the highest standard
- University degree (Master / Diploma) in Business with at least 9 years of relevant professional experience
- In-depth experience in Category Management at a major retailer
- Proven track record in Category Management and experience in Supply Chain Management and Project Management
- Financial and economical knowledge
- Leadership potential and strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 69.811,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn
to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.