Expert Civil Engineering (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Contribution of technical expertise in construction management and coordination of all civil construction site related topics
- Provide civil construction input and expertise in planning, execution and verification of maintenance and refurbishment work
- Preparation of surveys, calculation of costs and preliminary design studies for civil construction and steel construction
- Arrange the execution of civil and non-core business works
- Prepare legal documents for submission to regulatory bodies for authorization of construction permits
- Contact person within the organisation concerning all civil construction related works
- Daily coordination of frame contractors and other partner companies, in the areas of responsibility including civil construction, to guarantee a safe and efficient progress of all activities
- Master / Diploma (FH) in Structural Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in Civil Engineering
- Equivalent to a Master degree, HTL diploma and minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Sound knowledge of national laws, regulations and standards for construction work, construction coordination and construction safety.
- Experience in project organization, scheduling and planning tools (Auto CAD)
- Self-motivated and used to work indipendently but also team player
- Fluent in German, good English skills
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves
- Place of work: Schwechat, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn
to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.