Expert RPA Development & Operations (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Analyze, design, build, test and maintain RPA solutions
- Manage and progress a program of RPA solution development and maintenance activities and ensure change requests and enhancements of existing solutions are progressed
- Closely cooperate with respective IT departments to anticipate system changes influencing existing RPA solutions
- Provide extended RPA implementation know-how as well as other state-of-the-art automation technologies know-how in order to implement the best solutions for business process optimization, stay informed about latest automation technology and best practices
- Challenge and enhance RPA Process Design Documents (PDD) during solution assessment and provides input in terms of feasibility, timeline, cost and benefit estimation to support business case creation
- Create, enhance and maintain RPA Solution Design Documents (SDD)
- Work on continuous improvement and optimization of existing RPA solutions as well as utilization of automation environment capabilities
- Define RPA development and testing standards and works in close alignment with Project Manager, Process Analyst and Business SMEs during assessment, development, testing and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of RPA solutions and be responsible for maintenance of development documentation as well as for experience and know-how transfer throughout projects
- Coordinate external RPA development activities, interact with external RPA developers and review provided RPA solutions to ensure adherence to defined standards
- Bachelor Degree in Informatics, Information Management or Business Informatics as well as 5 years of professional
- Extended experience in software development (including scripting and coding - in particular VB and C#) and solid knowledge of agile development methods
- Experience in Robotics Process Automation in a large-scale, extended experience in implementing RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions in UiPath
- Experience with DevOps methods (experience using Azure DevOps welcome)
- Solid understanding of business procedures and processes in respective area and latest technical trends / solutions
- Excellent knowledge of IT and OT systems
- Solid understanding of data analysis and IT solution specification
- Comprehensive understanding of value drivers of OMV, OMV Downstream in particular
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59,292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn
to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.