Senior Expert SAP Security (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Ensure as a SAP Security consultant the Authorization Management of the whole SAP User Community on the SAP S/4 Hana landscape
- Consult, support and implement future SAP GRC based Authorization Concepts & strategies regarding SAP HANA (S/4HANA integration, Fiori Apps, App developments and integration, SAP Solution-Manager integration)
- Coordinate technical requests for the entire SAP Hana & ERP landscape, manage change requests and upgrade projects, plan the resources according to the authorization requirements and prepare the digital transformation
- Contribute to, improve, and develop application security and security concepts and at the same time adhere to OMV Group IT security & Information security standards and actively observe innovations, new tech assessments, research within area of responsibility and adjacent areas
- Coordinate SAP Licence Management Monitoring and ensure a compliant usage towards main software suppliers for SaaS, HEC and ERP landscape
- Act with your application and authorization experience as a valuable senior expert solving daily issues fast and efficient
- Design, implement and deploy digital SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Act as a quality instance for SAP GRC based process implementations and ongoing activities
- Ensure and enhance the Customer- and Service quality, especially in collaboration with external consultants
- Maintain and coordinate solutions in SAP systems for adaptive and corrective topics, align all technical solutions for all supported companies
- Manage the implementation of change requests respecting the IT Rules & Standards for OMV / Petrom
- Report to the department manager and/or S/4 Future program managers, esp. on defined KPIs, including analysis or root cause analysis in case of technical system failures
- Act as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community working with IT project teams and business clients
- Consult, support and implement future SAP Application strategies regarding SAP HANA (S/4HANA integration, Fiori Apps, App developments and integration, SAP Solution-Manager integration)
- University degree (Master/Diploma) IT, IT project management, Security Management and Integration Expertise, S/4Hana, SAP Cloud based Solutions, SAP CUA
- At least 9 years of professional experience
- Strong capability to develop & finalize projects in time & budget
- Project management skills; Good English skills; German as well as a language of an OMV group country will be rated as a plus
- Strong facilitation, consultation and convening skills
- Awareness of current and future trends and/or technology that may influence Enterprise Applications work
- SAP GRC and Central User Administration experience; Experience SAP based processes and authorization objects
- Experience in handling SAP Portal, SAP FIORI, SAP ERP systems integrated with SAP Solution Manager, SAP SCP services, SAP BW integration, WEB IDE, SAP ABAP Quality Management and SAP Analytics (embedded, SAC, …)
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn
to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.