Expert HR Reporting & Analytics (Part Time) (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
This is a part time (20hrs) role, great for someone who enjoys data and analysis, you'll like problem solving and working with complexity and yet you can create great data visuals to make complexity seem simple!
- Develop custom reports in SAP SuccessFactors reporting tool as required by colleagues in L&D, product owners and function leads
- Ensure data quality is effective and work closely with the Learning administrators and the Learning Management Systems expert to make sure that learning records can be analyzed and interpreted
- Plan the overall reporting schedule for the year and lead on its delivery, including coordinating the inputs required from other colleagues
- Develop the input for the annual and quarterly HR KPI dashboard with consolidated facts information about habits, expenditure and trends in learning
- Researching external benchmarks for the core data that we create and help us compare externally
- Support the pricing and charging colleagues with information to be able to effectively cross charge
- Use reporting tools within ticketing system to provide insights to the Department Manager on service levels and trends in how the L&D service is used
- University Degree in Business Administration, Data Management or similar subject and min. 5 years post Bachelor relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and ideally in system reporting tools that use SQL methodology, experience with Power BI would be an advantage
- Data management and analytical skills, experience in setting up complex reports, ideally an understanding of learning processes
- Structured working style and good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn
to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.